1/2 Photos of Crunchy Potato Wedges
Queen uh Cuisine's Note:
This recipe comes from a cookbook of mine called "Cool Foods". I am putting it here for safe keeping :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Cut the potatoes into eight wedges each and toss up in the oil.
- 3Combine the breadcrumbs, chives, celery salt, garlic powder and rosemary in bowl.
- 4Add the potato wedges and coat well.
- 5Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake for 40 minutes or until crisp and golden.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Potato Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.8
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 34.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: