- 6 potatoes
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 25 g dry breadcrumbs (1/4 cup)
- 2 teaspoons fresh chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius or 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the potatoes into 8 wedges each.
- Toss wedges in the oil.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, chives, celery salt, garlic powder, and rosemary in a bowl.
- Add the wedges and coat well.
- Place on a greased baking tray.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until crisp and golden.