Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Crunch Potato Wedges tossed in rosemary. Potatoes are found in the mid-west US region.
- 6 potatoes
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 25 g dry breadcrumbs (1/4 cup)
- 2 teaspoons fresh chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius or 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the potatoes into 8 wedges each.
- Toss wedges in the oil.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, chives, celery salt, garlic powder, and rosemary in a bowl.
- Add the wedges and coat well.
- Place on a greased baking tray.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until crisp and golden.
These are great. I followed the recipe exactly. I will be making these again. The nutritional information is not very useful.
Turned out great using pànko for the crumbs.
These were really good and after cooking bout 15 minutes longer than recipes calls for became crispy and delious....added parmasean and salt when pulled from overn