Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
These are really, really yummy!
Make and share this Crunchy Potato Wedges recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice un-peeled potatoes vertically into 1/4's or 1/8's.
- Combine the butter, garlic, paprika and cayenne. Mix well.
- Dip potatoes in butter mixture.
- Put panko in a pie plate.
- Put the butter coated potatoes in the panko. Coating well on all sides.
- Place on lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Sprinkle liberally with salt.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until done.
- Drizzle with left-over butter while baking.
- Sprinkle with additional paprika before serving.
I didn't have any panko so I just used some dried breadcrumbs I had around the house but they were really good regardless. I didn't get so much flavour coming through from the spices but the potatoes were crunchy and really fluffy inside because the crumbs helped keep in the moisture.