- 4 baking potatoes, scrubbed and dried
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon hot paprika
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs (must be Panko!)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice un-peeled potatoes vertically into 1/4's or 1/8's.
- Combine the butter, garlic, paprika and cayenne. Mix well.
- Dip potatoes in butter mixture.
- Put panko in a pie plate.
- Put the butter coated potatoes in the panko. Coating well on all sides.
- Place on lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Sprinkle liberally with salt.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until done.
- Drizzle with left-over butter while baking.
- Sprinkle with additional paprika before serving.