1/2 Photos of Crunchy Potato Logs
These are great along side any sandwich, hamburger, or even just by themselves!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in deep-fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Place potatoes in the water and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain and mash.
- 3Mix Italian-style seasoning and egg yolk into the mashed potatoes. Allow potato mixture to cool approximately 10 minutes, or until it may be safely handled.
- 4Place flour, egg white and dry bread crumbs in three separate small bowls. Roll potato mixture into 1 inch logs or balls. Cover in flour, dip in egg white and coat with bread crumbs.
- 5Carefully lower small batches of the coated potatoes into the deep fryer. Fry until golden brown, about 4 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Potato Logs
Serving Size: 1 (437 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2187.6
- Calories from Fat 1975
- Total Fat 219.5 g
- Saturated Fat 28.6 g
- Cholesterol 23.6 mg
- Sodium 117.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian herb seasoning