Recipe by Chef PotPie
This recipe calls for it to be baked on "a large, flat, rectangular pizza pan." I have never owned such a thing, and since the recipe card has stars, I imagine I must have used a 9X13 baking dish or a cookie sheet. We don't usually use alot of butter or cheese for health reasons anymore, but the stars, (and a little bit of "kitchen juices" on the card), suggest that we liked this dish! This recipe came from a book entitled, "Venison: From Field to Table," by John Weiss.
Top Review by kittycara
these were out of this world mmmmm mmmmm good i make this as a part of a luch for me and my four year old and he ate tem right up.i love the texture of these..(tagged in PAC) thank for sharing
- 4 large potatoes, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 cup corn flakes
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- In large, flat, rectangular pizza pan, (?) melt butter in 375*F oven.
- Meanwhile, arrange potato slices over bottom of pan, then turn once so they are coated with butter on both sides.
- Mix remaining ingredients and sprinkle over potatoes.
- Bake 30-40 minutes.