Recipe by pines506
I will make extra mashed potatoes just for these. They are great as a different appetizer or served with a salad or soup for lunch or a light dinner.
- 2 cups very stiff mashed potatoes
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1 cup swiss cheese
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 -4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 3⁄4 cups crushed corn flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl combine the potatoes, ham, cheese, mayonnaise, egg, mustard and pepper. Mix well.
- Add enough of the flour to make a stiff mixture. Chill.
- Shape into 1-inch balls. Roll in cornflakes.
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes. Serve hot.