Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
A Pampered Chef appetizer recipe.
- 2 cups cooked and mashed potatoes
- 2 cups cooked ham, finely chopped
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 1⁄2 cups corn flakes, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine the potatoes, ham, cheese, salad dressing, eggs, onion, mustard, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl and mix well. Shape into 1 inch balls. Roll in the cornflake crumbs. Arrange the balls on a greased baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes or until brown.
These are delicious! I knew I'd love them because of the ingredients and so did my family. They gobbled them down! I will make these again. Thanks for sharing.
I made these last Saturday night for the Chicago Black Hawks play-off game... we invited our neighbors over for a "Ball" party! (even though its hockey). We served 7 different types of hand held 'ball' appetizers (neighbors brought some balls, also). I made 4 types... these being one of them. These were delicious! Everyone at our party loved them. I did not have to add the onion because my mashed potatoes already had them. I did use the calculater above the ingredient list to make it for 7 servings. It worked perfectly. Thank you for posting your recipe. (Made for PRMR)