Recipe by RFJ
Found on a meal planning website. Haven't made this yet but sounds quick and delicious.
- 4 pork chops
- 2 cups French-fried onions, crushed
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium size bowl whip the egg, add the onion and garlic powder and Italian seasoning, mix well.
- Add the crushed French onion rings mix well and transfer to a gallon size freezer bag.
- Place each pork chop in the bag one at a time and shake until fully covered with mixture.
- Pour the water in a baking dish and set the pork chops in the dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Tip - To crush the French friend onions, place them in a gallon size freezer bag and use a rolling pin.
- If your store doesn't have French fried onion rings it may have another onion ring mix or you could try shoestring potatoes.