Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great no bake muffin, very simple to make
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 36 chocolate chip cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- Mix peanut butter and sugar in medium bowl.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of the crushed cookies.
- stir until well blended.
- shape peanut butter mixture into 60 balls.
- using 1 heaping teaspoonful for each ball.
- Roll in remaining 1-1/2 cups crushed cookies until balls are evenly coated.
- refridgerate at least 1 hour.
- Store leftover balls in refrigerator.