Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great no bake muffin, very simple to make
Make and share this Crunchy Popums recipe from Food.com.
- Mix peanut butter and sugar in medium bowl.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of the crushed cookies.
- stir until well blended.
- shape peanut butter mixture into 60 balls.
- using 1 heaping teaspoonful for each ball.
- Roll in remaining 1-1/2 cups crushed cookies until balls are evenly coated.
- refridgerate at least 1 hour.
- Store leftover balls in refrigerator.