Recipe by CoffeeB
This is so versatile that you can add/omit as desired. Use almonds or any other type nut instead of cashews, and get a low-cal poppyseed dressing to lower the fat content.
Top Review by Heather'sCookin
My grocery store didn't carrie broccoli coleslaw, so I made this salad with regular coleslaw and it was very good. I also kept the pineapple juice, and threw in a cup of chick peas. Loved it!
- 4 cups broccoli coleslaw mix
- 2 large red peppers, thinly sliced
- 4 medium carrots, shredded
- 8 ounces pineapple tidbits, drained
- 6 ounces chicken breasts, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup poppy seed dressing
- 1⁄4 cup cashews