Hey Jude's Note:
Good Halloween party snack food! This recipe is courtesy of The Popcorn Board.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together popcorn, cereal, raisins, nuts and sunflower seeds in a large microwaveable bowl; set aside.
- 2Combine butter, brown sugar and corn syrup in a small saucepan. Heat until boiling; cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3Pour over popcorn mixture, stirring to coat evenly. Microwave 3-4 minutes, stirring and scraping bowl after each minute.
- 4Spread onto greased cookie sheet; cool.
- 5Break into pieces and store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Popcorn Trail Mix
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.3
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 45.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole grain cereal