1/1 Photo of Crunchy Piped Chocolate Cookies
Using a piping bag makes these really look beautiful
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- 2Cream butter and sugar till fluffy.
- 3Add in the egg yolk and vanilla essence; mix. Sift all dry ingredients together and add to the butter mix; mix well.
- 4Spoon into a piping bag with has a nozzle attached. (I used the large flower tip)
- 5Pipe into little patty cases and then sprinkle with either chocolate sprinkles, nuts, hundreds and thousands or all three if you're feeling adventurous.
- 6Bake for 20-25 minutes and then let cool thoroughly.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Piped Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.3
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 87.5 mg
- Sodium 223.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 4.7 g