Using a piping bag makes these really look beautiful
Make and share this Crunchy Piped Chocolate Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Cream butter and sugar till fluffy.
- Add in the egg yolk and vanilla essence; mix. Sift all dry ingredients together and add to the butter mix; mix well.
- Spoon into a piping bag with has a nozzle attached. (I used the large flower tip)
- Pipe into little patty cases and then sprinkle with either chocolate sprinkles, nuts, hundreds and thousands or all three if you're feeling adventurous.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and then let cool thoroughly.
These biscuits are absolutely divine. They are crisp on the outside and slightly moist inside. I did not put sprinkles on top and I am glad I didn't because I think it would destroy the amazing flavour of this biscuit. The recipe was very precise. I am not normally a choccie biscuit fan but I am now! Thanks for sharing.