1/10 Photos of Crunchy Pierogies Pie
This is, well, easy as pie! Crunchy, chewy, cheesy, buttery... All the things that us comfort-food addicts love!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Boil pierogies for 3-4 minutes, or until they float to the water's surface.
- 3Drain well.
- 4Place in an 8-inch pie plate (glass, preferably).
- 5Put the 3 inividual tablespoons of butter on the top of the pierogies.
- 6Sprinkle the cheese over all.
- 7Bake for 15-20 minutes, until edges brown and the cheese and pierogi edges are crispy.
- 8If you did it right, the bottoms of the pierogies should be crispy, too.
- 9Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Pierogies Pie
Serving Size: 1 (9 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.5
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 26.2 mg
- Sodium 118.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
potato & cheese pierogies