Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A light on the tummy snack or appetizer, that is healthy and yummy!
Make and share this Crunchy Pesto Flats recipe from Food.com.
- 6 pieces small lebanese bread
- 1⁄2 cup sliced pimento stuffed olive
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 1 cup grated quick-melt cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1. Evenly spread 1tbsp pesto sauce on bread.
- 2. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and olives. Then top with quick-melt cheese.
- 3. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- 4. Place in a warm oven, until cheese melts. Serve hot.