Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Wonderful and so easy!
Make and share this Crunchy Pecan Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper.
- Place skin side down in a lightly greased 11 x 7 baking dish.
- Combine mustard, butter, and honey.
- Brush honey mixture over salmon.
- Combine breadcrumbs, pecans, and parsley and spoon evenly over top of salmon filets.
- Bake uncovered at 450 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily whe tested with a fork.
- Garnish with lemon slices and enjoy!
I will definitely be making this again! I used panko instead of soft crumbs and used a whole side of salmon instead of individually cut fillets. Took more like 25 minutes (but our fillet wasn't quite thawed through). Thanks for the recipe!
Unbelieveably easy and tasty! Wow! A "keeper" for sure! Thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe! LA :-)