Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Wonderful and so easy!
- 4 salmon fillets (1 1/2 inches thick)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3⁄8 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- lemon slice (to garnish)
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper.
- Place skin side down in a lightly greased 11 x 7 baking dish.
- Combine mustard, butter, and honey.
- Brush honey mixture over salmon.
- Combine breadcrumbs, pecans, and parsley and spoon evenly over top of salmon filets.
- Bake uncovered at 450 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily whe tested with a fork.
- Garnish with lemon slices and enjoy!
I will definitely be making this again! I used panko instead of soft crumbs and used a whole side of salmon instead of individually cut fillets. Took more like 25 minutes (but our fillet wasn't quite thawed through). Thanks for the recipe!
Unbelieveably easy and tasty! Wow! A "keeper" for sure! Thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe! LA :-)