Audrey M's Note:
This taste great and looks just as nice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Core pears from bottom, leaving stems intact.
- 2Peel pears, leaving a small amount of peel at stem end.
- 3Cut 1/4" from the bottom to level if necessary.
- 4In a bowl, combine orange juice and orange marmalade; spoon over pears, letting excess drip into bowl.
- 5Set aside for sauce.
- 6Place wafer crumbs and almonds in a large shallow dish.
- 7Roll pears in crumb mixture to coat the bottom 3/4 of each pear.
- 8Place in a 13x9x2" baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 9Bake at 350* for 35-45 min.
- 10or until tender.
- 11Meanwhile, for sauce, combine yogurt and reserved marmalade mixture; refrigerate until serving.
- 12Serve with warm pears.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Pears
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.2
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 29.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 30.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
orange flavored yogurt