Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This taste great and looks just as nice.
Make and share this Crunchy Pears recipe from Food.com.
- Core pears from bottom, leaving stems intact.
- Peel pears, leaving a small amount of peel at stem end.
- Cut 1/4" from the bottom to level if necessary.
- In a bowl, combine orange juice and orange marmalade; spoon over pears, letting excess drip into bowl.
- Set aside for sauce.
- Place wafer crumbs and almonds in a large shallow dish.
- Roll pears in crumb mixture to coat the bottom 3/4 of each pear.
- Place in a 13x9x2" baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350* for 35-45 min.
- or until tender.
- Meanwhile, for sauce, combine yogurt and reserved marmalade mixture; refrigerate until serving.
- Serve with warm pears.