Recipe by cookiedog
A cross between a tart and cheesecake.Time does not include 2 hours refrigeration.
- 1 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup quick oats
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ripe bartlett pears, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, and cinnamon; stir to combine. Stir in butter with a fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press 2/3 of the mixture into the bottom of a greased 9-inch pie pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with sugar, egg and vanilla; spread over baked crust. Top with pears, remaining oat mixture and pecans. Return to oven and bake and additional 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting into 12 wedges.