Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Peanuts and marshmallows top fluffy sweet potatoes.
- 3 cups sweet potatoes (cooked and riced)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk (warmed)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts (chopped)
- Add butter, salt and nutmeg to warm milk, stir until butter is melted, blend into potatoes, beat until light and fluffy.
- Pile potatoes into a buttered casserole, bake at 375 for 20 minute.
- Remove from oven, top with a generous amount of miniature marshmallows and peanuts return to oven and bake until marshmallows are lightly browned.