1/1 Photo of Crunchy Peanut Butter Squares
This is very easy and lots of peanut butter flavour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine Peanut Butter, Sugar& Corn Syrup in top of double boiler and heat, blend well.
- 2(or microwave on high power for 2 minutes.) Quickly stir in cereal until thoroughly blended and press into a greased 8 X 12 cake pan.
- 3Allow to cool in fridge until firm to press.
- 4(Top may be sprinkled with chocolate chips or drizzled with melted chocolate.) Cut into 2 inch squares and serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Peanut Butter Squares
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.7
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 163.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 5.8 g