- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup corn flakes (lightly crushed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Peanut Butter, Sugar& Corn Syrup in top of double boiler and heat, blend well.
- (or microwave on high power for 2 minutes.) Quickly stir in cereal until thoroughly blended and press into a greased 8 X 12 cake pan.
- Allow to cool in fridge until firm to press.
- (Top may be sprinkled with chocolate chips or drizzled with melted chocolate.) Cut into 2 inch squares and serve.