Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I'm collecting recipes I can freeze then thaw in lunchboxes. From Everything Meals for a Month Cookbook.
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup granola cereal, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey, whipped
- 4 (8 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except tortillas and blend well. Divide mixture among the tortillas and spread to edges. roll up tortillas, enclosing the filling. Cut sandwiches in half crosswise, then place in ziploc bags, label, and freeze.
- To thaw: Let thaw in refrigerator overnight. Or place frozen in lunchboxes in the morning and let thaw. Make sure the sandwiches are eaten at lunch when thawed.
I have been making these for a couple years now. My daughter loves them! It is also fun to play around with ingredients. I will add wheat germ or other nuts too. So simple and great! Thanks for posting!!