Recipe by coconutcream
I'm definitely curious to try this quiche from Jif! The directions are written for Kitchen Aid mixers.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts, baked and cooled completely
- 4 slices cooked bacon, drained and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine eggs, milk, and nutmeg in a mixer bowl.
- With wire whip attached, turn to speed 2 and whip 30 seconds.
- Add peanut butter. Turn to speed 40 and mix until well combined, about 1 minute.
- Sprinkle bacon evenly in bottom of pie crust. Pour egg mixture over bacon and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 to 35 minutes, or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.