Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 (9 inch) baked pie shells
- 4 slices cooked bacon, drained and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Break eggs into medium bowl, and whisk until well combined.
- Add milk and nutmeg, and whisk until well blended. Add peanut butter, and whisk until well combined.
- Spread bacon evenly across the bottom of baked pie shell. Pour egg mixture over bacon, and sprinkle cheese evenly over mixture.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until quiche is set and firm.
- Remove from oven and place on baking rack to cool slightly before slicing.