- 200 g egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3⁄4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger, up to 1 tablespoon (optional)
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1⁄2 cup roasted peanuts, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles in boiling water for 3-4 minutes until just tender.
- Drain well and toss with sesame oil to stop the noodles sticking together.
- Blend the peanut butter, ginger, soy sauce and water togetherto make a creamy dressing.
- Mix the noodles with the peanut butter dressing.
- Scatter the peanuts over the top and serve.