9 hrs 15 mins
Posted here for safekeeping. One of my favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the peanut butter and sugar until smooth.
- 2Add the milk.
- 3Blend on low speed until smooth and the sugar is dissolved. Stir in the heavy cream and the vanilla, only stirring as much as necessary.
- 4Follow your ice cream freezer instructions and process as directed.
- 5It's best to process for at least 8 hours, but it's still very tasty if you eat it right away--it will just be a little runny.
- 6I served this with dark chocolate ganache.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 841.3
- Calories from Fat 571
- Total Fat 63.5 g
- Saturated Fat 24.6 g
- Cholesterol 114.7 mg
- Sodium 368.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 46.4 g
- Protein 19.1 g