- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter (you can be quite generous with this, I probably add more like 1 1/4 cups)
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 1⁄3 cups heavy cream
- 2 -3 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the peanut butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add the milk.
- Blend on low speed until smooth and the sugar is dissolved. Stir in the heavy cream and the vanilla, only stirring as much as necessary.
- Follow your ice cream freezer instructions and process as directed.
- It's best to process for at least 8 hours, but it's still very tasty if you eat it right away--it will just be a little runny.
- I served this with dark chocolate ganache.