- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter (I use Peter Pan)
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Mix together eggs, peanut butter and honey, if using.
- Add flour and mix until crumbly.
- Add water 1/8 cup at a time and mix with your hands.
- You may have to add a little bit more water to make dough hold together.
- Roll dough to 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut into shapes or use pizza cutter and cut into squares.
- Place on parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Bake 12 minutes, flip and bake 10 minutes more.
- Store in the refrigerator.