Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe was born out of puppy boredom. Rascal loves Kim D's Pumpkin Dog Biscuits but he wanted some variety so taking her lead I came up with this version. Now he has 2 favorite cookie recipes.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter (I use Peter Pan)
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Mix together eggs, peanut butter and honey, if using.
- Add flour and mix until crumbly.
- Add water 1/8 cup at a time and mix with your hands.
- You may have to add a little bit more water to make dough hold together.
- Roll dough to 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut into shapes or use pizza cutter and cut into squares.
- Place on parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Bake 12 minutes, flip and bake 10 minutes more.
- Store in the refrigerator.
i found a needed almost a cup more wheat flour just to make it doughy. it also took about 45 min to prep
Snow day here today..leading me into the kitchen, my wiggle butt boxer boys couldnt be happier Deely! They love their treaties! Thanks much for sharing this one~ :)
yes yes and yes!! my girls absoulty LOVED these and in fact, when finished with the first one, went over to the plate and started demanding more.. TYTYTYTY so much for posting... these will definatly be a regular in our household!!