THE chimes's Note:
I took my favorite PB cookie recipe that I've been making since I was 10-years-old and revamped it a bit to make it slightly more healthy. I also doubled the original recipe since it didn't make much.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375° .
- 2Cream together margarine, sugars, peanut butter, and eggs.
- 3Add vanilla.
- 4Sift together dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- 5Add dry ingredients slowly to wet mixture.
- 6Dough should be somewhat firm, and you should be able to easily pick it up without it sticking to your hands. If not, add a little more flour. If dough is too stiff, add a little milk.
- 7Roll into tablespoon-sized balls. You can roll them in sugar as well (the 1/4 cup set aside).
- 8Place on an UNGREASED baking sheet 1.5 inches apart (if it is notorious for sticking, I would grease it though).
- 9Using a fork, flatten the balls.
- 10Place sheets in oven for 10-12 minutes or until darker brown around the edges.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.5
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 142.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: