Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This pie is VERY peanut buttery! It doesn't have to be crunchy, but it's good that way. I love the combination of the different layers (both their taste and texture) in this heavenly pie. Plus, and this is a BIG plus for me, it's simple! Oh, and it is a pretty little pie, too! (Cook time listed is for chilling.)
- 2 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 1⁄2 cups crunchy peanut butter
- 2 boxes sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups skim milk
- 12 ounces non-dairy whipped topping
- 1⁄4 cup peanuts, finely chopped
- Measure peanut butter into a bowl.
- Heat peanut butter in microwave for 20 seconds.
- Spread approximately 1/2 cup peanut butter into bottom of each crust (about 1 cup total).
- Let remaining peanut butter (approx 1/2 cup) cool.
- Mix 2 boxes of pudding with 3 cups skim milk, beating until thick.
- Divide pudding mixture in half and pour one half over each pie.
- Mix whipped topping and remaining peanut butter until blended.
- Spread one half of whipped topping mixture over each pie.
- Sprinkle peanuts on top of pies.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until well-chilled.
- Serve and ENJOY!
Fast, delicious, terrific! Thanks for posting.
I can't eat sugar and am always looking for something to take care of my sweet tooth. This is great and I don't use the pie crust. Thanks for sharing.
My PAC choice - My husband and I loved this! Peanut butter is a fave in our house! Thanks for a great recipes!