- 1 cup peanut butter
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 1 1⁄2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 teaspoons shortening
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter and marshmallow creme; add cereal and stir until well coated.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and shortening.
- Microwave, uncovered, for 1-2 minutes or until chips are melted; stir until smooth.
- Roll cereal mixture into 1-in. balls; dip in chocolate.
- Place on a waxed paper-lined pan.
- Refrigerate until set.