Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a quick and easy recipe. Your family will love these balls.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 1 1⁄2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 teaspoons shortening
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter and marshmallow creme; add cereal and stir until well coated.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and shortening.
- Microwave, uncovered, for 1-2 minutes or until chips are melted; stir until smooth.
- Roll cereal mixture into 1-in. balls; dip in chocolate.
- Place on a waxed paper-lined pan.
- Refrigerate until set.
I first tried these at a church cookie exchange. They are fantastic. My kids love them and love to help make them. Can't beat that with a stick.
These are really good. I really loved the crunch! I took pics but they didn't turn out. Thank you for the different type of peanut butter balls. They were very much worth the try!