Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is great recipe for a breakfast or brunch. It may even be used as a desert. Very sweet. Great with coffee!
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Lightly grease a 12 cup fluted tube pan, 2 1/2 quart ring mold, or 10 inch tube pan.
- In saucepan, melt butter.
- Stir in peanuts, brown sugar, and syrup.
- Pour about 1/4 cup sugar mixture into greased pan.
- Seperate biscuit dough into about 20 biscuits.
- Stand biscuits on end, slightly overlapping around the pan.
- Pour remaining sugar mixture over biscuits.
- Bake at 350F for 20 to 30 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Cool 3 minutes then turn onto serving plate.
- Serve warm or cool.