Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is very yummy. I got it from a friend. I added Bacon to mine as well. So delish! Hubby loved it! Great for the 4th of July!
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 1⁄2 cup diced radish
- 1⁄3 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poppy seed
- In a large bowl, combine peas, water chestnuts, radishes, onion and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Pour over vegetables and toss gently to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.