Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice change of pace from tossed salad. Makes a good potluck or picnic dish.
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen baby peas
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1⁄4 cup diced green onion
- 1 cup chopped cashews
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- crisply cooked & crumbled bacon, for garnish (Optional)
- Thaw peas in colander under running water for a minute; drain.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Chill for a couple of hours to marry the flavors.
- Garnish just before serving.
I loved this because peas are a favorite of mine. I subbed Mayo for sour cream and added some raisins to sweeten it up.
Excellent Pea Salad--i did downsize it a bit and instead of sour cream I used ricotta cheese....was well-received by family...thanks for the great Pea Salad recipe
I love this salad! I didn't have cashews, so I added toasted chopped pecans and extra bacon. Very tasty! Thank you for sharing.