Recipe by Juenessa
This recipe is very rich and flavorful. The coating makes the chicken moist and tender.
Top Review by ladyfingers
Everything Juenessa says about this chicken is true--moist, tender and flavorful. This is one of those foolproof recipes we all appreciate so much. Even the timing (60 min) was right on target. Will be making this one again.
- 3 ounces French fried onion rings, crushed
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 5 -6 boneless chicken breasts or 12 -14 chicken tenders
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine crushed onions, parmesan cheese, seasonings, and bread crumbs.
- Combine egg and milk in different bowl.
- Dip chicken in egg/milk mixture.
- Coat chicken with parmesan cheese mixture.
- Place in baking dish.
- Spread any additional parmesan cheese mixture on top of chicken.
- Pour melted butter over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes or until golden brown and chicken juices run clear.