1/1 Photo of Crunchy Parmesan Chicken
1 hr 25 mins
This recipe is very rich and flavorful. The coating makes the chicken moist and tender.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine crushed onions, parmesan cheese, seasonings, and bread crumbs.
- 2Combine egg and milk in different bowl.
- 3Dip chicken in egg/milk mixture.
- 4Coat chicken with parmesan cheese mixture.
- 5Place in baking dish.
- 6Spread any additional parmesan cheese mixture on top of chicken.
- 7Pour melted butter over chicken.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes or until golden brown and chicken juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Parmesan Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 645.0
- Calories from Fat 422
- Total Fat 46.9 g
- Saturated Fat 23.2 g
- Cholesterol 246.9 mg
- Sodium 923.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 47.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French fried onion rings