This recipe is very rich and flavorful. The coating makes the chicken moist and tender.
Make and share this Crunchy Parmesan Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Combine crushed onions, parmesan cheese, seasonings, and bread crumbs.
- Combine egg and milk in different bowl.
- Dip chicken in egg/milk mixture.
- Coat chicken with parmesan cheese mixture.
- Place in baking dish.
- Spread any additional parmesan cheese mixture on top of chicken.
- Pour melted butter over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes or until golden brown and chicken juices run clear.