This recipe is very rich and flavorful. The coating makes the chicken moist and tender.
Make and share this Crunchy Parmesan Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Combine crushed onions, parmesan cheese, seasonings, and bread crumbs.
- Combine egg and milk in different bowl.
- Dip chicken in egg/milk mixture.
- Coat chicken with parmesan cheese mixture.
- Place in baking dish.
- Spread any additional parmesan cheese mixture on top of chicken.
- Pour melted butter over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes or until golden brown and chicken juices run clear.
Everything Juenessa says about this chicken is true--moist, tender and flavorful. This is one of those foolproof recipes we all appreciate so much. Even the timing (60 min) was right on target. Will be making this one again.
I have made this dish several times now and it is a hit every time! The chicken is always so moist and tasty.
Wonderful! A definite keeper. One of the few recipes hubby and I can both agree is fabulous. (I've even found I can use the giant economy frozen chicken breasts, and it STILL turns out fabulous) I've only changed one thing, and it's in the cooking, not the recipe; about 15 minutes before it's done, I baste the chicken with the juices and butter.