Recipe by katew
Here for safekeeping - I think this would be good with turkey too !
Top Review by The Flying Chef
These are so simple to make and taste delicious... My son loved these.. I cut the breasts in half to make it easier to prepare and to cook.. I also served with both sweet chili sauce and honey mustard as my son loves his honey mustard. Both dipping sauces went really well these crunchy chicken tenders.. I loved the flavours in the coating for the chicken and have never used yogurt before for coating which works really well.. All the flavours are a gorgeous and the crispy outside with moist inside make these some of the best chicken tenders we have had.. I served ours with salad and both dipping sauces. A real winner for us and one that has been saved to my favourites!!!
- 236.59 ml natural yoghurt
- 473.18 ml fresh breadcrumbs
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 59.14 ml of fresh mint, chopped
- 4 chicken fillets
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- sweet chili sauce, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre heat oven to 180°C.
- Line a baking tray with foil.
- Place yoghurt in shallow dish.
- Combine breadcrumbs, parmesan and mint in a seperate dish.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken into yoghurt, then into breadcrumb mix.
- Coat evenly, cover, chill for 15 minutes.
- Place chicken on prepared tray.
- Drizzle with oil.
- Bake 20 - 30 miutes till golden.
- Top with sweet chili sauce.