Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Here for safekeeping - I think this would be good with turkey too !
- 236.59 ml natural yoghurt
- 473.18 ml fresh breadcrumbs
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 59.14 ml of fresh mint, chopped
- 4 chicken fillets
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- sweet chili sauce, to serve
- Pre heat oven to 180°C.
- Line a baking tray with foil.
- Place yoghurt in shallow dish.
- Combine breadcrumbs, parmesan and mint in a seperate dish.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken into yoghurt, then into breadcrumb mix.
- Coat evenly, cover, chill for 15 minutes.
- Place chicken on prepared tray.
- Drizzle with oil.
- Bake 20 - 30 miutes till golden.
- Top with sweet chili sauce.
These are so simple to make and taste delicious... My son loved these.. I cut the breasts in half to make it easier to prepare and to cook.. I also served with both sweet chili sauce and honey mustard as my son loves his honey mustard. Both dipping sauces went really well these crunchy chicken tenders.. I loved the flavours in the coating for the chicken and have never used yogurt before for coating which works really well.. All the flavours are a gorgeous and the crispy outside with moist inside make these some of the best chicken tenders we have had.. I served ours with salad and both dipping sauces. A real winner for us and one that has been saved to my favourites!!!
This was so simple to put together and really tasty. My daughter really liked this dish, she helped herself again. I used lactose free yoghurt and kept the rest the same. The chicken was tender, the coating was crispy and the mint gave it a nice flavour. Served it with potatoes wedges and tomatoes and mint salad. Thank you katew