Here for safekeeping - I think this would be good with turkey too !
Make and share this Crunchy Parmesan Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Pre heat oven to 180°C.
- Line a baking tray with foil.
- Place yoghurt in shallow dish.
- Combine breadcrumbs, parmesan and mint in a seperate dish.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken into yoghurt, then into breadcrumb mix.
- Coat evenly, cover, chill for 15 minutes.
- Place chicken on prepared tray.
- Drizzle with oil.
- Bake 20 - 30 miutes till golden.
- Top with sweet chili sauce.