Recipe by MizzNezz
This is done in the oven and produces a very crispy, crunchy chicken.
Top Review by Kirstin in the Couv
This was fabulous!!! I made the mistake of being a bit lazy and using the boxed corn flake crumbs -- they were a bit too fine and so the crunchiness wasn't there. I will do my own crunching next time! The flavor was great and BF and I were both wowed by it!! Thanks Inez
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3⁄4 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing mix
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix egg and water.
- Mix crumbs, parmesan and dressing mix.
- Dip chicken in egg.
- Coat chicken with crumb mixture.
- Heat butter in lg skillet over med heat.
- Brown chicken in butter for 3 minutes each side.
- Place chicken in greased baking pan.
- Bake at 350* for 40 minutes, or until done.