Prep 8 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is done in the oven and produces a very crispy, crunchy chicken.
Make and share this Crunchy Parmesan Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Mix egg and water.
- Mix crumbs, parmesan and dressing mix.
- Dip chicken in egg.
- Coat chicken with crumb mixture.
- Heat butter in lg skillet over med heat.
- Brown chicken in butter for 3 minutes each side.
- Place chicken in greased baking pan.
- Bake at 350* for 40 minutes, or until done.
This was fabulous!!! I made the mistake of being a bit lazy and using the boxed corn flake crumbs -- they were a bit too fine and so the crunchiness wasn't there. I will do my own crunching next time! The flavor was great and BF and I were both wowed by it!! Thanks Inez
This recipe was fantastic! I did not have boneless chicken but had whole breasts with bone in. I just cut them in pieces, kept the skin on and followed the recipe. Very moist chicken, crispy coating, and delicious parmesan flavor! Definitely another keeper for a quick, easy, delicious meal. :)
My Husband and I loved this recipe! I didn't have much luck with the skillet part, so I just put it strait in the oven and it was FANTASTIC! I recommend putting the leftover ranch powder in some mash potatoes :) Yummie!