Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A cheese ball with a little punch. A wonderful flavor and surprising crunch.
Make and share this Crunchy Parmesan Cheese Ball recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup freshly ground parmesan cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 small carrot, finely chopped
- 1 celery, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped toasted pecans
- Beat all of the ingredients except for the pecans together with an electric mixer.
- Spoon the mixture onto a sheet of plastic wrap and form into a ball.
- Wrap the ball lightly with the plastic wrap and place in a bowl roughly the same size to help ball hold its shape.
- Chill for at least two hours.
- Roll ball in pecans.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with sturdy crackers, apple slices, carrot sticks, and celery stalks.