2 hrs 10 mins
A cheese ball with a little punch. A wonderful flavor and surprising crunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat all of the ingredients except for the pecans together with an electric mixer.
- 2Spoon the mixture onto a sheet of plastic wrap and form into a ball.
- 3Wrap the ball lightly with the plastic wrap and place in a bowl roughly the same size to help ball hold its shape.
- 4Chill for at least two hours.
- 5Roll ball in pecans.
- 6Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 7Serve with sturdy crackers, apple slices, carrot sticks, and celery stalks.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Parmesan Cheese Ball
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.5
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 218.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 5.8 g