1/1 Photo of Crunchy Paprika Chicken
Quick and easy! Cut them into strips for yummy chicken strips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a pie plate mix first 5 ingrediants.
- 2In another pie plate place cornflakes.
- 3Roll chicken breasts in butter mixture then roll in corn flakes and place on a baking sheet not allowing them to touch. ( I often sprinkle the remaining cornflakes on top).
- 4Bake in 375 degree oven for 50 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Paprika Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.7
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 582.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 28.7 g