Recipe by startnover
Quick and easy! Cut them into strips for yummy chicken strips.
Top Review by westivan
Fantastic - my 2 year old son can't get enough of these. I use a beaten egg instead of margarine and cut the chicken into strips, they only need about 20-25 mins at 200 deg C and they come out just perfect - crispy outside and moist and tender inside. A definite winner at our house!
- 1⁄2 cup melted margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon garlic granules
- 4 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pie plate mix first 5 ingrediants.
- In another pie plate place cornflakes.
- Roll chicken breasts in butter mixture then roll in corn flakes and place on a baking sheet not allowing them to touch. ( I often sprinkle the remaining cornflakes on top).
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 50 minutes.