Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I saw Paula Deen do a similar one and tried it. She used potato wedges--I made fries, but taste is fantastic. Bet you can't eat just one!
- 4 potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 cups seasoned stuffing mix (I used Pepperidge farm cornbread, I also crushed stuffing some to make smaller to stick better)
- your favorite seasoning (i used 1/2tsalt)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tony cachere seasoning
- Peel and slice potatoes.
- Pour oil on fries and stir.
- Put fries in a bag with stuffing crumbs.
- Lay out fries on cookie sheet.
- Bake about 30-40 minutes at 475°F, or till golden brown.