1/1 Photo of Crunchy Oven Fried Tilapia
Chef #891298's Note:
This recipe came from the back of a bag of frozen tilapia. It is a good recipe for WW users.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Sift or stir flour, salt and pepper together in a shallow dish, and set aside. In a bowl, beat egg whites until white and frothy. In another bowl, combine bread crumbs with cornmeal and basil.
- 3To bread fillets, dip first into flour, shaking off any excess, then into egg whites, then into bread crumb mixture.
- 4Spray a shallow baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Lay fillets flat in the dish, tucking under any thinner ends or edges for more even cooking.
- 5Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Oven Fried Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.7
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 56.7 mg
- Sodium 171.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 24.8 g