Recipe by Cocoa
If you love fried chicken, try this! There is no frying involved, but it tastes great!
- 4 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain dried breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix garlic, lemon or lime juice, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Marinate chicken in this mixture for 30 minutes.
- In a shallow bowl, combine yogurt, flour, garlic powder, milk, remaining tablespoon or soy sauce, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Spread breadcrumbs on waxed paper.
- Dredge marinated chicken in yogurt mixture, then press in bread crumbs, covering all surface areas.
- Generously coat a baking sheet with cooking spray and place chicken on baking sheet. Coat top of each chicken piece generously with cooking spray.
- Bake 45 minutes or until juices run clear.