Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Chicken wings soaked in buttermilk, coated with corn flake crumbs, baked crisp and drizzed with hot pepper honey glaze...you can't stop eating them!
- Soak the wings in buttermilk, 4 hours or up to overnight.
- Pre-heat oven to 385 degrees.
- Drain wings in colander.
- Mix all dry ingredients (except chili flakes).
- dredge wings in coating mixture and place on greased tray or baking sheet.
- spray wings lightly with non stick spray to help them crisp and "fry" in the oven.
- Bake wings about 35-40 minutes until crisp and lightly browned.
- While wings bake, put honey and chilis in a saucepan over low heat. The honey will get thin very quickly and once it does you can turn off the heat.
- When wings come out of the oven, place wings in large bowl or plate and drizzle spicy honey mixture all over the wings!
- Dig in and enjoy!