Chicken wings soaked in buttermilk, coated with corn flake crumbs, baked crisp and drizzed with hot pepper honey glaze...you can't stop eating them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak the wings in buttermilk, 4 hours or up to overnight.
- 2Pre-heat oven to 385 degrees.
- 3Drain wings in colander.
- 4Mix all dry ingredients (except chili flakes).
- 5dredge wings in coating mixture and place on greased tray or baking sheet.
- 6spray wings lightly with non stick spray to help them crisp and "fry" in the oven.
- 7Bake wings about 35-40 minutes until crisp and lightly browned.
- 8While wings bake, put honey and chilis in a saucepan over low heat. The honey will get thin very quickly and once it does you can turn off the heat.
- 9When wings come out of the oven, place wings in large bowl or plate and drizzle spicy honey mixture all over the wings!
- 10Dig in and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Oven Baked Hot Honey Wings
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 801.1
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 154.8 mg
- Sodium 1009.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 61.9 g
- Protein 42.4 g