1/2 Photos of Crunchy Oven Baked Chicken Toes
This is from Cooking Rocks! Rachael Ray 30 minute meals for Kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Put the corn flakes into a shallow dish. Crush the cereal up with your hands. Mix in the bread crumbs, brown sugar, salt, pepper, and allspice. Drizzle the vegetable oil over the breading.
- 3Pour the flour into another shallow dish and the beaten egg into a third shallow dish.
- 4Turn the chicken in flour, then eggs, and then the breading.
- 5Arrange chicken toes on a nonstick baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until crisp and brown all over.
- 6Mix together honey mustard and barbecue and use as a dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Oven Baked Chicken Toes
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 571.8
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 201.9 mg
- Sodium 1332.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 44.6 g