Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
There are many recipes like this out there. This is easy and the dressing is wonderful, flavorful, yet light. Toss with dressing right before you serve.
- 16 ounces coleslaw mix
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (3 ounce) package oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles (keep the seasoning to the side)
- 6 ounces sliced almonds (1 small package)
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Place coleslaw and onions in a large salad bowl.
- Melt butter on the stove and then add the Ramen Noodles (broken up), almonds and sesame seeds and brown. Cool and drain on paper towels.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients and the seasoning packet for the dressing. Pour dressing over salad when ready to serve. Toss to combine.
Really good summer salad for parties!