We usually make this as a side dish to any meat dish; goes well with all really .
Make and share this Crunchy Onion Potato Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Heat milk, water and butter to boiling; stir in contents of both pouches of potatoes; let stand one minute.
- Stir in corn.
- Spoon half the potato mixture in pan.
- Sprinkle half each of cheese and onions; top with remaining potatoes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and onions.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Enjoy !