Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
We usually make this as a side dish to any meat dish; goes well with all really .
- 591.47 ml milk
- 354.88 ml water
- 59.14 ml butter
- mashed potatoes, 1 box, homestyle
- 226.79 g can whole kernel corn (drained)
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese
- 236.59 ml French-fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Heat milk, water and butter to boiling; stir in contents of both pouches of potatoes; let stand one minute.
- Stir in corn.
- Spoon half the potato mixture in pan.
- Sprinkle half each of cheese and onions; top with remaining potatoes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and onions.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Enjoy !
Very good spuds! I love cheese and fried onions so these were perfect for me (like diner524). I made these based off diner's photos and it was a great choice.
What a flavorful potato dish!!! I just love the french fried onion rings, so knew I had to try this dish. I think part of the ingredients are missing as the directions say to add both of the potato pouches, but the list only states one box of mashed potatoes, home-style. I had some leftover mashed potatoes(made with butter and sour cream), so used those instead of a box mix, but then followed with the corn, cheese and onions. I had this with a salad for a terrific lunch!!! Thanks for sharing another yummy recipe!! Made for Fall PAC Event.