1/3 Photos of Crunchy Onion Potato Bake
We usually make this as a side dish to any meat dish; goes well with all really .
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Spray pan with non stick cooking spray.
- 3Heat milk, water and butter to boiling; stir in contents of both pouches of potatoes; let stand one minute.
- 4Stir in corn.
- 5Spoon half the potato mixture in pan.
- 6Sprinkle half each of cheese and onions; top with remaining potatoes.
- 7Sprinkle with remaining cheese and onions.
- 8Bake 10 to 15 minutes until cheese is melted.
- 9Enjoy !
Browse Our Top Mashed Potatoes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mashed Potatoes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Onion Potato Bake
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.6
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 54.3 mg
- Sodium 363.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: