- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- mashed potatoes, 1 box, homestyle
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn (drained)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup French-fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Heat milk, water and butter to boiling; stir in contents of both pouches of potatoes; let stand one minute.
- Stir in corn.
- Spoon half the potato mixture in pan.
- Sprinkle half each of cheese and onions; top with remaining potatoes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and onions.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Enjoy !