Recipe by French's Kitchen
Time to pig out on some Crunchy Onion Pork Chops! Adding a crispy coating of FRENCH'S® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onion crumbs will do the trick.
- 2 cups french's original French-fried onions or 2 cups cheddar French-fried onions
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick (boneless or bone in)
- 1 egg, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Place French Fried Onions and flour into plastic bag. Lightly crush with hands or with rolling pin. Transfer to pie plate or waxed paper.
- Dip pork chops into beaten egg; then coat with onion crumbs, pressing firmly to adhere. Place pork chops on baking sheet.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minute or until no longer pink in center.