Prep 10 hrs
Cook 1 hr
This is too easy and so good. Very good if your watching your carbs.. Note.. No bread added.
- 314.66 ml French-fried onions (French's)
- 680.38 g ground beef
- 304.75 g can Campbell's condensed tomato soup
- 29.58 ml french's Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- Finely crush 2/3 cup French Fried Onions.
- Place in bowl; mix in meat, 1/3 cup soup, Worcestershire and egg.
- Shape into an 8 x 4-inch loaf in shallow baking pan.
- Bake 1 hour at 350°F until meatloaf is no longer pink in center. Drain.
- Spoon remaining soup over meatloaf and top with remaining onions.
- Bake 5 minutes until onions are golden.
We found this recipe to be good, but I think I will stay with my other meatloaf recipe. I think it needs something, like crushed stuffing or bread crumbs. It was nice to try something new, Thanks for posting. :)